This tutorial covers the following topics:
- Presentation of the four main screens of the app: “Set Up”, “Scores”, “Input” and “Compare”. These screens can be accessed from any other main screen through the tab bar. Main purposes of these four screens are:
- “Set Up” screen, selection of device mode (“Single Device Mode” or “Multiple Device Mode”) and type of game (number of players followed by S or P).
- “Scores” screen, display scores and change name for each team but also reset scores and send results.
- “Input” screen, enter data (contracts, declarers, tricks made, lead card).
- “Compare” screen, comparison of results for a given deal but also change of vulnerability and dealer.